Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: I need help finding volunteer opportunities for my Teens

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help finding volunteer opportunities for my Teens

    You know I'm going to pipe in about Special Olympics. It's a wonderful opportunity to remain involved with athletics, albeit they're different. I've had several students write about their experiences for their college entrance essays. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help finding volunteer opportunities for my Teens

    It sure is! My youngest brother has participated as a contestant in them before when he was in high school. I think it would be really good for teens to help with that.


  3. #23
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I need help finding volunteer opportunities for my Teens

    PM me and I can point you in the right direction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •